The SERENE Synergy Stone Massage Tool "Synergizes" Hot Stone Massage with our Ultra-Broad and Ultra-Narrow Massage Tool in one. A perfect balance of form and function, SERENE provides broad warmth with a 2 large flat surfaces, grooves on the middle for maneuverability and narrow edges for sculpting ability where needed. More than meets the eye, its ability to rotate from broad and forgiving to narrow and aggressive gives our SERENE Massage Tool the advantage over any smaller round stone. Use one SERENE and one hand or two SERENE'S at once for dual-sensation enjoyment.
Gets HOT in 60-90 seconds in a Microwave, between a TheraTherm Heating pad, in Hot Water or a Towel Cabby. Enjoy Hot, Room-temp or even Cold! Hot Stone Massage activates your body's Healing Response. Your body responds to the Synergy of heat, pressure and motion by increasing blood flow to the area, thereby increasing oxygen and bio-nutrients needed for active healing.
Designed by Scott Wynn (LMT of 25 yrs.) to make 4-6 massages/day easier on his hands and more effective for his clients. After years of hand's-on research and development, SYNERGY STONES have revolutionized hot stone massage forever! Perfect for professional massage, family-time, athletic-recovery, self-care and more. Around the world people are quickly discovering that SYNERGY STONES are the most effective hot stone massage tools available.
SYNERGY STONES have Revolutionized Hot Stone Massage. For their ability to radiate heat longer than any other Massage Tool and for their ability to perform all types of massage from gentle Swedish to Deep muscle sculpting. These tools get down to business for professionals as well as anyone wanting to do more with less effort. Massage Therapists, athletes, couples, professionals and more people around the world are discovering why SYNERGY STONE's are the most effective hot stone massage tools available.
SYNERGY STONE's are hand crafted of durable solid ceramic stoneware near Seattle, WA. Each tool is made with pride to be cherished for years to come. Enjoy discovering how the tools Scott designed to save his own hands and career can enhance your massage and extend your career as well.
Which Texture/Color is Right for You? Choosing which Texture/Color comes down to personal preference. If you Only do massage with oils, etc., you can use either type but will have more grip with the Original Black. If you Only do Clothed Table or Chair massage, definitely go with the Ultra-Smooth Colors. If you do both, either get Both Textures, half and half, or go with Ultra-Smooth because Ultra-Smooth works with both oil and over clothes.
- Both Original Black and the Ultra-Smooth Colors can be used against the skin with any lubricant such as massage oil, lotion, cream or gel.
- Original Black is the only color with a matte surface over the whole stone. It is designed for use against the skin only and for the best grip when using with any lubricant.
- Ultra-Smooth colors can be used against the skin with any lubricant AND over clothes such as for chair or clothed table massage. They are glossy smooth over the whole stone and have red “grip-spots” for extra grip when using massage oils, etc.
SERENE Ultra-Smooth Synergy Stone's Feature:
- Broad, contoured surface area for the Ultimate heat sensations.
- Narrow edges for detailed or aggressive muscle sculpting where needed.
- Held with two hands or one, easy to give Multisensory hot stone massage.
- Gets HOT Fast in the Microwave or between a TheraTherm Heating Pad, in Hot Water or a Towel Cabby.
- Ultra-Smooth for use over clothes without oils or against the skin with oils/etc.
- Makes massage easier by doing the work of your hands and fingers for you.
- Perform Gentle to Deep Pressure ergonomically reducing repetitive strain issues.
- Best for Massage Therapists, Athletes, Couples, People in Pain and anyone wanting the benefits of relaxing and therapeutic Hot Stone Massage.
- Massage COLD if wanted, from a fridge, freezer or ice water.
- Patent Pending & Revolutionary ergonomic design.
- Hand-made of natural solid Stoneware near Seattle, WA. U.S.A.